08/07/2010

It's that time of year again!

The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax
Of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.


The time has also come to dig out the passwords for those long forgotten Hotmail, Yahoo and G-Mail addresses, so you can vote for yourself many times over in the:

Click here to vote in the Total Politics Best Blogs Poll 2010

Having nominated yourself, you might consider this blog as a bit of a filling in one or two of your selections in order to make up the numbers!

3 comments:

  1. Not that it matters Stats Man08/07/2010, 20:57

    "If you think that you will get some kudos from me for voting the way that you claim to have done, you have commented on the wrong blog."

    So that you are clear I shall not be voting for you. Oh no have I commented on the wrong blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stats man, you can't imagine how upset I am by your comment, how bitterly disappointed – I don't think that I will ever get over your rejection. Woe is me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think about Conwy county agreeing to build another 8,000 houses for retirees/commuters? Even more erosion of the local Welsh character/dimension/language!

    ReplyDelete