17/06/2008

Where is Chickentown?

Looking at my blog statistics I see that I have had over 150 hits this week from people looking for variations on the term chickentown / chicken town.

Those who are looking for John Cooper Clarke's poem can find it HERE

A YouTube version can be found here:



If, however you are looking for the blog chickentown, it is no more.

Having been outed as none other than David Taylor, otherwise known as Arsembly, Natwatch or Leighton Andrews' right hand shit stirrer by an anonymous commentator on many Welsh blogs, the blog was deleted.

Shame really, because it was an insightful blog which made a good case (even if I didn't agree with it). Whoever chickentown was I hope he returns to the blogospher soon either as himself or under a new pseudonym.

No comments:

Post a Comment