06/05/2008

Silly Old Fart!

A few of the next posts are going to be rather late, in that they are things that I could have and should have said over the weekend. I could make the excuse that it was because of the bank holiday and family duties etc. Unfortunately the reason for my late comments are a bit more stupid.

Having stopped up to watch the election results all night last Thursday / Friday and, as one does, drinking a can in toast at every good result and throwing a can at the telly for every bad result, I came across an interesting story on the BBC that said that computer keyboards are full of germs. To cut a long story short here is a warning for computer buffs:

Don’t try to clean your keyboard with bleach when you're drunk, it buggers up the keyboard!

I bought a new keyboard today so I can post a few late thoughts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment