27/07/2008

Blog rolls and blog lists

I am in the process of getting rid of my blogrolls and replacing them with Bloggers new blog list.

The main difference between the two is that whilst the rolls were static and alphabetic, the lists note the latest posts of those that I link to, so the latest posts will rise to the top.

At the moment the list shows just the last ten posts. When I have added all my links I will increase the number (might even set it at show all). However if you are looking for a blog that you know use to be linked from here, you can still do so if you click on the show all link at the bottom of the list.

Amongst the new blogs added to my list are:

The Pwllmelyn Tangent. Another nationalist blog, which has an excellent post on the lessons for Plaid to learn from the SNP's victory in Glasgow East. It is so good I wish I had written it myself!

Caught in the Bay, the latest hacks blog from the Western Mail.

Ffranc Sais, a Lib Dem councillor from Neath.

The Right Student (on the right wing, rather than not being one of the many wrong students!)

And Pulse Wales, News and Views from the Heart of Wales, but strictly for the weekend!

Let me know if you think that I've not included your pearls of wisdom on my list.

6 comments:

  1. consider me
    My problem is that Our America aint black or white – it’s green besides I don’t listen to talking heads, folk here don’t get down like that I say work hard and don’t complain nice spot, chk me out one day and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blog doesnt seem to come MOF

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh now it does lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got a new one..... Act of Disunion - www.actofdisunion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I got HTML tags on my name??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine doesnt seem to be included. Appreciate it if you could.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete