05/05/2011

A Boring Prediction for a Boring Election

My prediction for Friday's result in the Assembly election is one of no change (ok Blaenau Gwent will turn real Labour rather than pretendy Labour). I doubt if any constituency seat will change hands.

I can't see any Green, UKIP or BNP candidate making the breakthrough on the lists.

Tinkering at the edges might result in some list candidates swapping places from second to third etc, but I don't think that the actual numbers will change.

A boring prediction for what has been the most boring election I've known in the 35 years in which I have followed elections.

1 comment:

  1. you've been foillowing elctions since 1923 and its the msot birign of the lot since the horse ran out of the gate in to the senedd carpark to make a horse poo for plaid to pickup

    ReplyDelete