07/01/2013

A New Year's Resolution – tell the diet industry to Fuck Off!


Every New Year thousands, probably millions of people will make a resolution to lose weight and increase their fitness levels, and they have many companies to help them achieve their goals.

Or do they?

In the pure capital society in which we in the Western World exist a diet programme that worked would be counter productive to business. If I could make you thin and you stayed thin, I wouldn't have any repeat business!

The "diet industry" has no interest, whatsoever, in keeping you thin and healthy. Its interest is in keeping you in a "yo-yo" situation where you lose weight and gain weight and lose weight and gain weight ad infiniteum! The industry' has a vested interest in making sure that it fails in order to keep you as a continuous dieting customer!

A simple example – I have two spoons full of sugar in my tea. If I stopped taking sugar in my tea I would get use to unsweetened tea and I would make a life changing difference to my sugar intake. But hey I don't need to make that life changing decision because I can use 0% sweetener instead. – so I am permanently addicted to sweet tea – so I yo-yo between taking sugar and going back to sweetener!

When you eat a Granola Bar rather than a Mars Bar you are confirming the "bar" habit rather than breaking it, you are falling into the diet industry trap. If Mars bars are making you fat – give up snack bars - don't swap them for false "healthy" bars.

And remember that normal healthy people have bellies – the six pack is unnatural and probably unhealthy!

3 comments:

  1. Apparently granular bars contain too much salt,and that salad,or ham/cheese sandwich is positively lethal.... lol It's a toss up between dying of obesity, or dying of starvation. I think jogging is for idiots basically,they don't live any longer than anyone else, and risking a coronary to stay healthy is really dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some moderation seems order of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be noted that these requirements do not include faxing any documents. This is because lenders do not need any evidence before the credit loan can be processed. Internet has made things pretty easy for all concerned.
    For more info about no faxing loans :
    please ignore if you are not interested :
    http://yespaychecknofaxingloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete